Athens Greece

Athens

VPS Athens Greece vCPU: 1x | RAM: 2GB | Disk: 50GB SSD | Network 1 Gbps, 2TB traffic included

16 /Month
  • CPU 1, RAM 2GB, SSD 50 GB
  • Network 1 Gbps
  • 2TB traffic included
  • OS Linux Only
  • IP 1
  • Setup € 3.50

VPS Athens Greece vCPU: 2x | RAM: 4GB | Disk: 50GB SSD | Network 1 Gbps, 2TB traffic included

23 /Month
  • CPU 2, RAM 4GB, SSD 50 GB
  • Network 1 Gbps
  • 2TB traffic included
  • OS Linux or Windows
  • IP 1
  • Setup € 3.50

VPS Athens Greece vCPU: 4x | RAM: 8GB | Disk: 50GB SSD | Network 1 Gbps, 2TB traffic included

39 /Month
  • CPU 4, RAM 8GB, SSD 50 GB
  • Network 1 Gbps
  • 2TB traffic included
  • OS Linux or Windows
  • IP 1
  • Setup € 3.50

VPS Athens Greece vCPU: 8x | RAM: 16GB | Disk: 50GB SSD | Network 1 Gbps, 2TB traffic included

73 /Month
  • CPU 8, RAM 16GB, SSD 50 GB
  • Network 1 Gbps
  • 2TB traffic included
  • OS Linux or Windows
  • IP 1
  • Setup € 3.50

VPS Athens Greece vCPU: 8x | RAM: 32GB | Disk: 50GB SSD | Network 1 Gbps, 2TB traffic included

107 /Month
  • CPU 8, RAM 32GB, SSD 50 GB
  • Network 1 Gbps
  • 2TB traffic included
  • OS Linux or Windows
  • IP 1
  • Setup € 3.50

VPS Athens Greece vCPU: 16x | RAM: 32GB | Disk: 50GB SSD | Network 1 Gbps, 2TB traffic included

140 /Month
  • CPU 16, RAM 32GB, SSD 50 GB
  • Network 1 Gbps
  • 2TB traffic included
  • OS Linux or Windows
  • IP 1
  • Setup € 3.50

Athens Fast Reliable and Powerful Servers

Virtual private server hosting is a newer type of website hosting (VPS). The performance of your website may be affected by the web host you use. The hosting services can be purchased in a wide range of configurations and costs. Select a layout that flows nicely with the rest of the content on your site. What are virtual private servers (VPS), who uses them, and when is VPS better than shared hosting? All these questions and more will be answered in this article. Assuming you run your own website. Your own dedicated server, replete with cPanel and the option to host your own website, is now available for purchase or rental by anyone, anywhere in the globe.

Define the term “VPS” (virtual private server).

Given that the server is partitioned into pieces for each customer’s website, shared hosting allows web hosting companies to simultaneously handle a greater number of clients than dedicated hosting. Virtually minimal computational resources are consumed.

You can only do so much to help, and other people’s decisions and actions could affect you. Once a computer is infected with a virus, everyone who uses it is rendered completely useless.
There is no axiomatic relationship between a web host’s server costs and the total amount of users they support.
There will be a warning displayed if you try to visit another website that is hosted on the same server as the one you are presently browsing and to which you are already connected. When only 80% of a website’s server capacity is being used, the remaining 20% is made available for use by other users. We use the term “underutilized” to describe this phenomenon. In addition, widespread user dissatisfaction may have its origins in a broken server or an excessive volume of internet traffic. Understanding it is so challenging because its indecipherability is arguably its most important feature.

VPS-hosting:

While VPSs allow several users to share a single physical server’s hardware and resources, they are still referred to as “conventional” servers. One reason for this is that customers can pool the server’s resources when using a virtual private server. However, the technology required to fully appreciate each customer’s unique characteristics is a lot more challenging to put into practice.

The use of a virtual private server gives you the option of upgrading your server’s memory (VPS). The activities of other clients or websites hosted on this server will not have any bearing on your own.

The benefits of increasing the safety threshold are felt by all parties involved, hence this should be done. Since it is the hypervisor’s job to set up virtual servers, it can run a diverse collection of one-of-a-kind applications.

WordPress hosting, sometimes known as “WordPress hosting,” is a less expensive alternative to VPS hosting. WordPress websites hosted on SSD-equipped VPSs or dedicated servers require minimal maintenance. However, the fact that these features were developed solely to facilitate WordPress administration brings with it a number of advantages. Performance enhancement is one of the advantages.

There may be additional costs if you opt to use a VPS rather than WordPress. These are usually more in-depth than usual, but they can improve speed and accuracy if executed properly.

en_USEnglish